Course Information for the Department of Computer Science at the University of Chicago
The information on the following pages shares a common source, so it is all consistent. Furthermore it is all public information. We present different views of the data for the convenience of different constituents. Please browse to the view that suits you best:
- Computer science course schedule 2016–2017. This view emphasizes prerequisites, course descriptions, and times and places.
- Links to course websites only.
- CSIL timetables by quarter.
- Graduate students: here is a compact view of graduate offerings in 2016-2017.
- Winter 2017 TA assignments and graduate student support.
- Prerequisite listings for the registrar (2016–2017).
If you find any inconsistencies or errors on these pages, or would like to share comments about this site, please contact Adam Shaw.